Ji-Man Choi — with a slugging percentage of .515 in his past 10 games, including five extra-base hits (but no home runs) — will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Dakota Hudson on the mound, on June 7 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ji-Man Choi Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Choi ranks 149th in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Choi has reached base via a hit in 21 games this season (of 36 played), and had multiple hits in seven of those games.
- Choi has gone deep in 11.1%
of his games in 2022, and 3.0% of his trips to the dish.
- Choi has scored at least one run 13 times this season (36.1%), including one multi-run game.
- In 18 games this season (50.0%), Choi has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (13.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Choi has been set down on strikes in 69.4% of his games this season, with more than one punchout in 36.1%.
Ji-Man Choi Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals strike out just 7.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 14th-ranked ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
- The Cardinals have given up 57 home runs so far this season (the 16th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Ji-Man Choi
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.