Jesus Aguilar — with an on-base percentage of .225 in his past 10 games, 85 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Miami Marlins against the Washington Nationals, with Joan Adon on the hill, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jesús Aguilar Betting Information & Stats
- Aguilar ranks 72nd in homers and 117th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- In 65.3% of his games this year (32 of 49), Aguilar has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (24.5%) he recorded more than one.
- In 12.2% of his games this year, Aguilar has hit a long ball, and 3.0% of his trips to the dish.
- In 14 games this year (28.6%), Aguilar has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- In 28.6% of his games this year, Aguilar has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 12.2% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Aguilar has struck out in 63.3% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 30.6%.
Jesús Aguilar Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Nationals have a 7.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Nationals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.29) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.502 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- With 65 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jesús Aguilar
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.