The New York Mets, including Jeff McNeil (.314 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 52 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Yu Darvish and the San Diego Padres at PETCO Park, Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jeff McNeil Betting Information & Stats
- McNeil ranks 192nd among hitters in baseball and 53rd in RBI.
- McNeil has gotten a hit in 35 of 51 games this year (68.6%), with more than one hit on 19 occasions (37.3%).
- McNeil has hit a long ball in 5.9%
of his games in 2022, and 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39.2% of his games this year, McNeil has scored at least once. And he’s had six games with multiple runs (11.8%).
- McNeil has picked up an RBI in 33.3% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 15.7% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in two contests.
- McNeil has gone down on strikes at least once in 20 of 51 games (39.2%), including three multi-punchout games.
Jeff McNeil Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.46 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.152 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Padres rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jeff McNeil
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.