Jed Lowrie — with a slugging percentage of .211 in his past 10 games, including zero home runs) — will be in action for the Oakland Athletics versus the Atlanta Braves, with Kyle Wright on the mound, on June 7 at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jed Lowrie Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Lowrie ranks 192nd in homers and 174th in RBI.
- Lowrie has gotten at least one hit in 55.3% of his games this season (21 of 38), with multiple hits seven times (18.4%).
- Lowrie has hit a long ball in 7.9% of his games this year, and 2.1% of his chances at the plate.
- Lowrie has scored in 11 games this year (28.9%), including three multi-run games (7.9%).
- In 11 games this season (28.9%), Lowrie has picked up an RBI, and in three of those games (7.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Lowrie has gone down on strikes in 55.3% of his games this year, with two or more punchouts in 15.8%.
Jed Lowrie Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Braves have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.278 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- With just 44 homers allowed, the Braves rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jed Lowrie
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.