On Tuesday, Jared Walsh (.282 batting average in his past 10 games, with three doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI) and the Los Angeles Angels play the Boston Red Sox, whose starting pitcher will be Garrett Whitlock. First pitch is at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jared Walsh Betting Information & Stats
- Walsh ranks 27th in homers and 18th in RBI this season.
- Walsh has gotten a hit in 33 of 53 games this season (62.3%), with multiple hits on 13 occasions (24.5%).
- Walsh has homered in nine games this year (17.0%), leaving the park in 4.8% of his chances at the plate.
- Walsh has scored in 21 games this year (39.6%), including multiple runs in five games.
- Walsh has had at least one RBI in 32.1% of his games this year (17 of 53), with two or more RBI nine times (17.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- Walsh has struck out at least once in 36 games (67.9%), including punching out on multiple occasions 15 times.
Jared Walsh Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Red Sox have the ninth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.163 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- With 62 homers allowed, the Red Sox rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jared Walsh
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.