The San Diego Padres, including Jake Cronenworth (.425 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two homers), take on starting pitcher Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets at PETCO Park, Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jake Cronenworth Betting Information & Stats
- Cronenworth currently ranks 108th in homers and 62nd in RBI in the majors.
- Cronenworth has gotten at least one hit in 63.0% of his games this season (34 of 54), with multiple hits 10 times (18.5%).
- In five games this year, Cronenworth has homered (9.3%, and 2.1% of his trips to the plate).
- Cronenworth has scored in 23 games this year (42.6%), including four multi-run games (7.4%).
- Cronenworth has had an RBI in 16 games this season (29.6%), including six multi-RBI outings (11.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Cronenworth has gone down on strikes in 35 games this season (64.8%), with two or more strikeouts in 14 of those contests (25.9%).
Jake Cronenworth Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- Mets pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.62 this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined 1.180 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Mets rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jake Cronenworth
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.