After going 1-for-4 with a double and an RBI in his last game, J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners take on the Houston Astros (who will hand the ball to Justin Verlander) at 8:10 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
J.P. Crawford Betting Information & Stats
- Crawford ranks 108th in homers and 197th in RBI this season.
- Crawford has had a hit in 37 of 52 games this season (71.2%), including multiple hits 16 times (30.8%).
- Crawford has hit a long ball in 9.6%
of his games in 2022, and 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Crawford has scored in 21 of 52 games this season, and more than once 3 times.
- In 11 games this year (21.2%), Crawford has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 26 games this season (50.0%), Crawford has gone down on strikes, and five of those included more than one strikeout.
J.P. Crawford Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 20th in MLB.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.01 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.134 as a pitching staff, which is the fourth-best in baseball this season.
- The Astros have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 45, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch J.P. Crawford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.