J.D. Martinez — with a slugging percentage of .385 in his past 10 games, including zero home runs) — will be in action for the Boston Red Sox against the Los Angeles Angels, with Reid Detmers on the mound, on June 7 at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
J.D. Martínez Betting Information & Stats
- Martinez ranks 108th in homers and 94th in RBI this year.
- In 88.9% of his games this year (40 of 45), Martinez has picked up at least one hit, and in 16 of those games (35.6%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Martinez has gone deep in five games this season (11.1%), homering in 2.5% of his plate appearances.
- Martinez has scored at least once 24 times this season (53.3%), including six games with multiple runs (13.3%).
- Martinez has had an RBI in 18 games this season (40.0%), including three multi-RBI outings (6.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 68.9% of his games this season (31 of 45), Martinez has struck out at least once, and in 14 he registered two or more punchouts.
J.D. Martínez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Angels average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.0) in the league this season.
- The Angels have pitched to a 3.98 this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Angels rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.206 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have given up 62 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch J.D. Martínez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.