On Tuesday, Hunter Dozier (.278 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the Kansas City Royals play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Alek Manoah. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Hunter Dozier Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Dozier ranks 108th in homers and 136th in RBI.
- In 60.0% of his games this year (30 of 50), Dozier has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (24.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 10.0% of his games this year, Dozier has hit a long ball, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Dozier has scored in 17 games this year (34.0%), including four multi-run games (8.0%).
- Dozier has an RBI in 14 of 50 games this year, with multiple RBI in four of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Dozier has been set down on strikes in 31 of 50 games, with multiple punchouts 11 times.
Hunter Dozier Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of just 1.200 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- The Blue Jays have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Hunter Dozier
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.