On Tuesday, Harold Ramirez (.280 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with no home runs) and the Tampa Bay Rays play the St. Louis Cardinals, whose starting pitcher will be Dakota Hudson. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Harold Ramirez Betting Information & Stats
- Ramirez ranks 242nd in homers and 162nd in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Ramirez has gotten at least one hit in 61.4% of his games this year (27 of 44), with more than one hit nine times (20.5%).
- In 44 games played this year, Ramirez has hit a homer in only two of them.
- Ramirez has scored at least once 16 times this year (36.4%), including one multi-run game.
- In 16 games this year, Ramirez has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- Ramirez has struck out in 15 games this season (34.1%), but multiple times in just two of those games.
Harold Ramirez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals have a 7.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.79 this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Cardinals rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Harold Ramirez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.