Ha-Seong Kim — with an on-base percentage of .233 in his past 10 games, 56 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the San Diego Padres versus the New York Mets, with Taijuan Walker on the hill, on June 7 at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ha-Seong Kim Betting Information & Stats
- Kim ranks 149th in homers and 136th in RBI this season.
- Kim has gotten at least one hit in 56.3% of his games this year (27 of 48), with at least two hits six times (12.5%).
- Kim has homered in 8.3%
of his games in 2022, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Kim has scored at least once 14 times this season (29.2%), including five games with multiple runs (10.4%).
- Kim has picked up an RBI in 13 games this season (27.1%), with two or more RBI in four of those contests (8.3%).
- Kim has struck out in 33 of 48 games, with multiple strikeouts seven times.
Ha-Seong Kim Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- The Mets have pitched to a 3.62 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined WHIP of just 1.180 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Mets rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Ha-Seong Kim
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.