On Tuesday, Gio Urshela (.553 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the Minnesota Twins face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Jameson Taillon. First pitch is at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Gio Urshela Betting Information & Stats
- Urshela ranks 108th among hitters in MLB and 94th in RBI.
- In 63.8% of his games this year (30 of 47), Urshela has picked up at least one hit, and in nine of those games (19.1%) he recorded at least two.
- Urshela has hit a home run in 10.6% of his games this year, and 2.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Urshela has scored in 34.0% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 8.5%.
- In 19 games this year (40.4%), Urshela has picked up an RBI, and in three of those games (6.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Urshela has struck out in 24 games this season (51.1%), but multiple times in only one of those games.
Gio Urshela Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have a 2.74 ERA as a team, best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.038 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- With just 38 homers allowed, the Yankees rank first in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Gio Urshela
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.