Giancarlo Stanton — with a slugging percentage of .406 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the New York Yankees versus the Minnesota Twins, with Cole Sands on the hill, on June 7 at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Giancarlo Stanton Betting Information & Stats
- Stanton ranks 20th in home runs and 15th in RBI this year.
- In 27 of 42 games this year (64.3%) Stanton has had a hit, and in 11 of those games he had more than one (26.2%).
- Stanton has hit a long ball in 23.8% of his games this season, and 6.4% of his chances at the plate.
- In 26.2% of his games this season, Stanton has scored at least once. And he’s had three games with multiple runs (7.1%).
- Stanton has picked up an RBI in 20 games this season (47.6%), with two or more RBI in eight of them (19.0%).
- Stanton has gone down on strikes at least once in 31 games (73.8%), including striking out on multiple occasions 16 times.
Giancarlo Stanton Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Twins average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.66 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Twins rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.223 WHIP this season.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Twins rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Giancarlo Stanton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.