The Toronto Blue Jays, including George Springer (.615 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three homers), take on starter Brad Keller and the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
George Springer Betting Information & Stats
- Springer currently ranks 20th in home runs and 32nd in RBI in the majors.
- Springer has picked up a hit in 34 of 50 games this year, with multiple hits 15 times.
- Springer has homered in 20.0%
of his games in 2022, and 5.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Springer has scored in 28 of 50 games this year, and more than once 6 times.
- Springer has picked up an RBI in 19 games this year (38.0%), with two or more RBI in seven of those contests (14.0%).
- In 31 games this season (62.0%), Springer has gone down on strikes, and 10 of those included more than one punchout.
George Springer Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Royals strike out just 7.0 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- The Royals have the 27th-ranked ERA (5.22) in the majors this season.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.509 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Royals rank 20th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch George Springer
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.