On Tuesday, Garrett Cooper (.465 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 92 points above season-long percentage) and the Miami Marlins play the Washington Nationals, whose starting pitcher will be Joan Adon. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Garrett Cooper Betting Information & Stats
- Cooper ranks 149th in homers and 62nd in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- In 32 of 48 games this season (66.7%) Cooper has picked up a hit, and in 15 of those games he had more than one (31.3%).
- Cooper has homered in 8.3% of his games this season, and 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- Cooper has scored at least once 14 times this season (29.2%), including four games with multiple runs (8.3%).
- In 37.5% of his games this year, Cooper has notched at least one RBI. In seven of those games (14.6%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Cooper has gone down on strikes in 70.8% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 27.1%.
Garrett Cooper Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Nationals average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 5.29 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.502 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- The Nationals have allowed the fourth-most home runs this season with 65, or 1.2 per game.
Where To Watch Garrett Cooper
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.