Francisco Lindor — batting .293 with a double, a triple, a home run, four walks and 12 RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the New York Mets against the San Diego Padres, with Yu Darvish on the mound, on June 7 at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Francisco Lindor Betting Information & Stats
- Lindor currently ranks 36th in home runs and fourth in RBI in the bigs.
- Lindor has gotten at least one hit in 71.4% of his games this year (40 of 56), with at least two hits 14 times (25.0%).
- Lindor has hit a long ball in 14.3% of his games this year, and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Lindor has scored in 27 games this year, with multiple runs nine times.
- Lindor has driven in a run in 29 games this year (51.8%), including 10 games with more than one RBI (17.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Lindor has gone down on strikes one or more times in 34 of 56 games (60.7%), including 13 multi-strikeout games.
Francisco Lindor Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.152 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Padres rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Francisco Lindor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.