The Seattle Mariners, including Eugenio Suarez (.378 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 58 points above season-long percentage), battle starter Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Eugenio Suárez Betting Information & Stats
- Suarez ranks 20th among batters in MLB play and 20th in RBI.
- Suarez has picked up a hit in 34 of 54 games this season, with multiple hits 10 times.
- In 10 games this year, Suarez has hit a long ball (18.5%, and 4.8% of his trips to the dish).
- Suarez has scored in 23 of 54 games this season, and more than once 7 times.
- Suarez has driven in a run in 19 games this year (35.2%), including seven games with more than one RBI (13.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- Suarez has struck out in 44 of 54 games, with multiple punchouts 23 times.
Eugenio Suárez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.01 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined 1.134 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-lowest in MLB.
- The Astros have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Eugenio Suárez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.