The San Diego Padres, including Eric Hosmer (.195 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 156 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets at PETCO Park, Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Eric Hosmer Betting Information & Stats
- Hosmer ranks 149th among hitters in MLB and 72nd in RBI.
- Hosmer has reached base via a hit in 36 games this year (of 50 played), and had multiple hits in 15 of those games.
- Hosmer has hit a long ball in four games this season (8.0%), leaving the park in 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Hosmer has scored in 15 of 50 games (30.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- Hosmer has had an RBI in 15 games this year (30.0%), including eight multi-RBI outings (16.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 48.0% of his games this season, Hosmer has gone down on strikes. He’s also had 10 games with multiple strikeouts (20.0%).
Eric Hosmer Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- The Mets have pitched to a 3.62 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined 1.180 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Mets have allowed 57 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 16th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Eric Hosmer
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.