The Oakland Athletics, including Elvis Andrus (.472 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including seven extra-base hits but no home run), battle starter Kyle Wright and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, Tuesday at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Elvis Andrus Betting Information & Stats
- Andrus currently ranks 192nd in homers and 242nd in RBI in the majors.
- Andrus has reached base via a hit in 28 games this season (of 51 played), and had multiple hits in 11 of those games.
- Andrus has hit a home run in 5.9% of his games in 2022 (three of 51), and 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Andrus has scored in 33.3% of his games this season (17 of 51), with two or more runs three times (5.9%).
- Andrus has had at least one RBI in 13.7% of his games this year (seven of 51), with two or more RBI three times (5.9%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Andrus has gone down on strikes one or more times in 23 games (45.1%), including punching out on multiple occasions four times.
Elvis Andrus Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Braves have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.278 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- The Braves have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 44, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Elvis Andrus
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.