The New York Yankees, including DJ LeMahieu (.200 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Cole Sands and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
DJ LeMahieu Betting Information & Stats
- LeMahieu ranks 149th among hitters in baseball and 81st in RBI.
- LeMahieu has recorded a hit in 31 of 46 games this year (67.4%), including 11 multi-hit games (23.9%).
- LeMahieu has hit a home run in 8.7%
of his games in 2022, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 34.8% of his games this year (16 of 46), LeMahieu has scored, and in eight of those games (17.4%) he has scored more than once.
- LeMahieu has had at least one RBI in 37.0% of his games this year (17 of 46), with two or more RBI four times (8.7%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- LeMahieu has gone down on strikes in 22 games this year (47.8%), with more than one punchout in three of those games (6.5%).
DJ LeMahieu Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Twins average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.66 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of 1.223 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Twins have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch DJ LeMahieu
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.