David Peralta — batting .286 with four doubles, a triple, a walk and four RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Cincinnati Reds, with Graham Ashcraft on the mound, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
David Peralta Betting Information & Stats
- Peralta ranks 44th in home runs and 81st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Peralta has recorded a hit in 30 of 52 games this year (57.7%), including nine multi-hit games (17.3%).
- Looking at the 52 games Peralta has played this season, he’s hit a home run in seven of them (13.5%), and in 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 15 of 52 games this season, Peralta has scored, including multiple runs once.
- In 28.8% of his games this season, Peralta has picked up at least one RBI. In eight of those games (15.4%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Peralta has gone down on strikes in 59.6% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 17.3%.
David Peralta Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Reds have pitched to a 5.36 this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.424 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Reds rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch David Peralta
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.