On Tuesday, Daulton Varsho (batting .161 in his past 10 games) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Cincinnati Reds, whose starting pitcher will be Graham Ashcraft. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Daulton Varsho Betting Information & Stats
- Varsho ranks 44th in home runs and 109th in RBI this season.
- Varsho has reached base via a hit in 34 games this year (of 50 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- In eight games this season, Varsho has hit a home run (16.0%, and 3.9% of his trips to the dish).
- Varsho has scored at least once 20 times this year (40.0%), including six games with multiple runs (12.0%).
- Varsho has had at least one RBI in 32.0% of his games this year (16 of 50), with two or more RBI four times (8.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 34 games this year (68.0%), Varsho has gone down on strikes, and 16 of those included more than one punchout.
Daulton Varsho Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Reds have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.36) in the majors this season.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.424 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have given up the second-most long balls so far this season with 70 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Daulton Varsho
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.