The Atlanta Braves, including Dansby Swanson (.404 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 63 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Cole Irvin and the Oakland Athletics at Truist Park, Tuesday at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Dansby Swanson Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Swanson ranks 72nd in homers and 62nd in RBI.
- Swanson has picked up a hit in 63.6% of his 55 games this year, with multiple hits in 25.5% of those games.
- Swanson has gone deep in 10.9%
of his games in 2022, and 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Swanson has scored at least once 25 times this year (45.5%), including six games with multiple runs (10.9%).
- Swanson has picked up an RBI in 29.1% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 14.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in one contest.
- Swanson has been set down on strikes at least once in 41 games (74.5%), including punching out on multiple occasions 16 times.
Dansby Swanson Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics average the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.8) in the league this season.
- The Athletics have pitched to a 4.18 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The Athletics rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.294 WHIP this season.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Athletics rank 13th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Dansby Swanson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.