The Texas Rangers, including Corey Seager (batting .209 in his past 10 games, with two doubles, three home runs, three walks and five RBI), take on starting pitcher Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Tuesday at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Corey Seager Betting Information & Stats
- Seager currently ranks 20th in homers and 72nd in RBI in the majors.
- Seager has picked up a hit in 62.7% of his 51 games this season, with multiple hits in 27.5% of them.
- Seager has hit a home run in 19.6% of his games in 2022 (10 of 51), and 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Seager has scored in 37.3% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 11.8%.
- Seager has picked up an RBI in 21 games this season (41.2%), with more than one RBI in three of those contests (5.9%).
- Seager has struck out one or more times in 30 of 51 games (58.8%), including eight multi-strikeout games.
Corey Seager Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Guardians have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined 1.155 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Guardians have allowed the fifth-fewest home runs this season at just 46, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch Corey Seager
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.