The Milwaukee Brewers, including Christian Yelich (.135 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at American Family Field, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Christian Yelich Betting Information & Stats
- Yelich ranks 108th in homers and 117th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Yelich has picked up a hit in 28 of 53 games this year, with multiple hits 11 times.
- Yelich has gone deep in 9.4%
of his games in 2022, and 2.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 22 of 53 games this year, Yelich has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
- In 22.6% of his games this season, Yelich has picked up at least one RBI. In six of those games (11.3%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Yelich has struck out one or more times in 42 of 53 games (79.2%), including 12 multi-punchout games.
Christian Yelich Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.01) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have given up the fifth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 46 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Christian Yelich
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.