After hitting .229 with a double, three home runs, four walks and six RBI in his past 10 games, Christian Walker and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Cincinnati Reds (who will hand the ball to Graham Ashcraft) at 6:40 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Christian Walker Betting Information & Stats
- Walker ranks fifth in homers and 62nd in RBI this year.
- Walker has picked up a hit in 27 of 54 games this season, with multiple hits 10 times.
- Walker has hit a home run in 25.9% of his games in 2022 (14 of 54), and 6.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Walker has scored in 22 of 54 games (40.7%), including multiple runs twice.
- Walker has driven in a run in 20 games this season (37.0%), including four games with more than one RBI (7.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Walker has been set down on strikes in 53.7% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 24.1%.
Christian Walker Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.36) in the majors this season.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.424 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Reds have allowed the second-most home runs this season with 70, or 1.3 per game.
Where To Watch Christian Walker
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.