Byron Buxton — with a slugging percentage of .359 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the New York Yankees, with Jameson Taillon on the mound, on June 7 at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Byron Buxton Betting Information & Stats
- Buxton ranks 15th in home runs and 94th in RBI this year.
- Buxton has picked up a hit in 56.4% of his 39 games this season, with at least two hits in 17.9% of them.
- In 25.6% of his games this season, Buxton has hit a home run, and 7.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 48.7% of his games this season, Buxton has scored at least once. And he’s had seven games with multiple runs (17.9%).
- Buxton has had an RBI in 13 games this year (33.3%), including six multi-RBI outings (15.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Buxton has struck out one or more times in 28 games this year (71.8%), including 12 games striking out more than once (30.8%).
Byron Buxton Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Yankees have a 2.74 ERA as a team, best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.038 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- The Yankees have given up the fewest long balls so far this season with only 38 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Byron Buxton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.