Brendan Donovan — 2-for-5 with a double and an RBI in his most recent game — will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Tampa Bay Rays, with Jeffrey Springs on the hill, on June 7 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Brendan Donovan Betting Information & Stats
- Donovan ranks 299th in home runs and 183rd in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Donovan has recorded a hit in 20 of 33 games this year (60.6%), including eight multi-hit games (24.2%).
- Donovan has hit a home run in one of 33 games, and in 0.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 10 games this season (30.3%), Donovan has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- Donovan has picked up an RBI in 30.3% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 9.1% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in one contest.
- Donovan has gone down on strikes in 12 of 33 games, with multiple strikeouts three times.
Brendan Donovan Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rays strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.31 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.121 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Where To Watch Brendan Donovan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.