On Tuesday, Brandon Marsh (hitting .154 in his past 10 games) and the Los Angeles Angels face the Boston Red Sox, whose starting pitcher will be Garrett Whitlock. First pitch is at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Brandon Marsh Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Marsh ranks 149th in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Marsh has recorded a hit in 27 of 48 games this season (56.3%), including 11 multi-hit games (22.9%).
- In four games this year, Marsh has hit a long ball (8.3%, and 2.2% of his trips to the dish).
- Marsh has scored in 15 of 48 games this year, and more than once 4 times.
- In 39.6% of his games this year, Marsh has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 12.5% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Marsh has gone down on strikes at least once in 35 games this year (72.9%), including 16 games punching out more than once (33.3%).
Brandon Marsh Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 3.66 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of just 1.163 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- The Red Sox have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB.
Where To Watch Brandon Marsh
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.