Brandon Drury — hitting .310 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds against the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Tyler Gilbert on the hill, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Brandon Drury Betting Information & Stats
- Drury ranks 27th among hitters in MLB play and 43rd in RBI.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (30 of 45), Drury has picked up at least one hit, and in 13 of those games (28.9%) he recorded more than one.
- In 22.2% of his games this year, Drury has hit a long ball, and 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Drury has scored in 26 games this year (57.8%), including seven multi-run games (15.6%).
- Drury has picked up an RBI in 16 games this season (35.6%), with more than one RBI in five of those contests (11.1%).
- Drury has struck out in 28 games this year (62.2%), with more than one strikeout in 11 of those contests (24.4%).
Brandon Drury Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks strike out just 7.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.26 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.319 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 24th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Brandon Drury
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.