Bobby Witt Jr. — with a slugging percentage of .487 in his past 10 games, including two home runs) — will be in action for the Kansas City Royals versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Alek Manoah on the hill, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Bobby Witt Jr. Betting Information & Stats
- Witt Jr. currently ranks 55th in homers and 43rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Witt Jr. has picked up a hit in 32 of 51 games this year, with multiple hits nine times.
- Witt Jr. has hit a home run in 13.7% of his games in 2022 (seven of 51), and 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Witt Jr. has scored in 20 games this season (39.2%), including multiple runs in seven games.
- Witt Jr. has had at least one RBI in 35.3% of his games this season (18 of 51), with two or more RBI seven times (13.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 37 games this season (72.5%), Witt Jr. has gone down on strikes, and 12 of those included more than one punchout.
Bobby Witt Jr. Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.200 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Bobby Witt Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.