On Tuesday, Bo Bichette (.354 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 58 points above season-long percentage) and the Toronto Blue Jays face the Kansas City Royals, whose starting pitcher will be Brad Keller. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Bo Bichette Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Bichette ranks 36th in homers and 38th in RBI.
- In 37 of 54 games this season (68.5%) Bichette has picked up a hit, and in 17 of those games he had more than one (31.5%).
- Bichette has hit a home run in 14.8% of his games in 2022 (eight of 54), and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Bichette has scored in 22 of 54 games this year, and more than once 7 times.
- In 35.2% of his games this year, Bichette has driven in at least one run. In seven of those games (13.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Bichette has gone down on strikes at least once in 42 games this year (77.8%), including 14 games striking out more than once (25.9%).
Bo Bichette Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Royals have a 7.0 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- The Royals have the 27th-ranked ERA (5.22) in the majors this season.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.509 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Royals have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 20th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Bo Bichette
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.