The Atlanta Braves, including Austin Riley (.349 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Cole Irvin and the Oakland Athletics at Truist Park, Tuesday at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Austin Riley Betting Information & Stats
- Riley ranks fifth in home runs and 25th in RBI this year.
- Riley has reached base via a hit in 34 games this year (of 54 played), and had multiple hits in 18 of those games.
- In 14 games this year, Riley has gone deep (25.9%, and 5.9% of his trips to the dish).
- Riley has scored in 26 games this year, with multiple runs four times.
- Riley has had an RBI in 22 games this year (40.7%), including seven multi-RBI outings (13.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 39 games this year (72.2%), Riley has gone down on strikes, and 20 of those included more than one strikeout.
Austin Riley Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics average the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.8) in the league this season.
- The Athletics have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
- Athletics pitchers have a 1.294 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Athletics have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 13th in MLB.
Where To Watch Austin Riley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.