Andrew Vaughn — batting .318 with four doubles, two home runs, a walk and nine RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Chicago White Sox against the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Mitch White on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Andrew Vaughn Betting Information & Stats
- Vaughn ranks 72nd in home runs and 94th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Vaughn has picked up a hit in 69.4% of his 36 games this season, with more than one hit in 30.6% of them.
- In 16.7% of his games this year, Vaughn has hit a long ball, and 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Vaughn has scored at least one run 14 times this season (38.9%), including one multi-run game.
- In 33.3% of his games this year, Vaughn has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 11.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Vaughn has struck out one or more times in 19 of 36 games (52.8%), including five multi-strikeout games.
Andrew Vaughn Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers average 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 2.91 this year, second-best in baseball.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.093 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Dodgers have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Andrew Vaughn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.