Andrew Benintendi — 0-for-4 in his last game — will be in action for the Kansas City Royals versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Alek Manoah on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Andrew Benintendi Betting Information & Stats
- Benintendi ranks 242nd in home runs and 117th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- In 73.1% of his 52 games this season, Benintendi has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 18 multi-hit games.
- In 52 games played this year, Benintendi has hit a homer in only two of them.
- Benintendi has scored a run in 14 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
- In 30.8% of his games this season, Benintendi has tallied at least one RBI. In three of those games (5.8%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Benintendi has struck out one or more times in 26 games (50.0%), including punching out on multiple occasions five times.
Andrew Benintendi Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.200 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have given up 56 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Andrew Benintendi
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.