Andres Gimenez — batting .297 with a double, three home runs, a walk and nine RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Texas Rangers, with Jon Gray on the mound, on June 7 at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Andrés Giménez Betting Information & Stats
- Gimenez ranks 55th in home runs and 38th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- In 28 of 41 games this season (68.3%) Gimenez has picked up a hit, and in 12 of those games he had more than one (29.3%).
- Gimenez has hit a home run in 17.1%
of his games in 2022, and 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 36.6% of his games this season (15 of 41), Gimenez has scored, and in four of those games (9.8%) he has scored more than once.
- Gimenez has driven home a run in 17 games this year (41.5%), including more than one RBI in 17.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions..
- In 53.7% of his games this season, Gimenez has struck out. He’s also had 12 games with multiple strikeouts (29.3%).
Andrés Giménez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 15th in MLB with a combined 1.264 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 55 home runs so far this season (the 13th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Andrés Giménez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.