The Boston Red Sox, including Alex Verdugo (.349 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 61 points above season-long percentage), battle starter Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium, Tuesday at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Alex Verdugo Betting Information & Stats
- Verdugo ranks 192nd in home runs and 43rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Verdugo has had a hit in 34 of 51 games this season (66.7%), including multiple hits 10 times (19.6%).
- Verdugo has hit a long ball in 5.9% of his games in 2022 (three of 51), and 1.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Verdugo has scored in 31.4% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 7.8%.
- Verdugo has driven home a run in 21 games this season (41.2%), including more than one RBI in 11.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Verdugo has been set down on strikes at least once in 20 of 51 games (39.2%), including three multi-punchout games.
Alex Verdugo Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Angels average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.0) in the league this season.
- The Angels have pitched to a 3.98 this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Angels rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.206 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB.
Where To Watch Alex Verdugo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.