Alex Bregman — with a slugging percentage of .194 in his past 10 games, including no home runs) — will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Seattle Mariners, with Chris Flexen on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Alex Bregman Betting Information & Stats
- Bregman ranks 72nd among hitters in MLB play and 43rd in RBI.
- Bregman has reached base via a hit in 28 games this year (of 53 played), and had multiple hits in 11 of those games.
- Bregman has hit a long ball in 11.3% of his games in 2022 (six of 53), and 2.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Bregman has scored in 15 games this year (28.3%), including eight multi-run games (15.1%).
- Bregman has had an RBI in 20 games this year (37.7%), including seven multi-RBI outings (13.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Bregman has been set down on strikes in 43.4% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 11.3%.
Alex Bregman Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 13th in MLB.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 4.14 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.274 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Mariners have allowed the most home runs this season with 75, or 1.4 per game.
Where To Watch Alex Bregman
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.