On Tuesday, Alejandro Kirk (.524 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 135 points above season-long percentage) and the Toronto Blue Jays play the Kansas City Royals, whose starting pitcher will be Brad Keller. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Alejandro Kirk Betting Information & Stats
- Kirk currently ranks 108th in homers and 174th in RBI in the majors.
- Kirk has gotten at least one hit in 59.6% of his games this year (28 of 47), with at least two hits 14 times (29.8%).
- Kirk has homered in 8.5%
of his games in 2022, and 3.0% of his trips to the plate.
- Kirk has scored in 29.8% of his games this season (14 of 47), with two or more runs six times (12.8%).
- Kirk has an RBI in 11 of 47 games this season, with multiple RBI in three of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Kirk has struck out in 14 games this year (29.8%), but multiple times in only one of those games.
Alejandro Kirk Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Royals average just 7.0 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.22 this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.509 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Royals have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 20th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Alejandro Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.