The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia (.302 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Tuesday at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Adolis García Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia ranks 27th in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Garcia has gotten a hit in 32 of 51 games this season (62.7%), with more than one hit on 13 occasions (25.5%).
- In nine games this year, Garcia has gone deep (17.6%, and 4.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Garcia has scored at least once 25 times this year (49%), including four games with multiple runs (7.8%).
- Garcia has had at least one RBI in 41.2% of his games this season (21 of 51), with more than one RBI eight times (15.7%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Garcia has struck out one or more times in 40 games this year (78.4%), including 17 games punching out more than once (33.3%).
Adolis García Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Guardians strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- Guardians pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Guardians have a combined 1.155 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 46 homers allowed, the Guardians rank fifth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Adolis García
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.