On Tuesday, Adam Frazier (batting .158 in his past 10 games) and the Seattle Mariners play the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Justin Verlander. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Adam Frazier Betting Information & Stats
- Frazier currently ranks 242nd in homers and 151st in RBI in the majors.
- Frazier has picked up a hit in 57.4% of his 54 games this year, with multiple hits in 25.9% of those games.
- Frazier has homered in two of 54 games played this year, and in 0.8% of his plate appearances.
- Frazier has scored in 19 of 54 games this year, and more than once 6 times.
- Frazier has an RBI in 11 of 54 games this year, with multiple RBI in three of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Frazier has struck out at least once in 26 games (48.1%), including striking out on multiple occasions three times.
Adam Frazier Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros average the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Astros have the third-best ERA (3.01) in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a combined 1.134 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-lowest in MLB.
- The Astros have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 45, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Adam Frazier
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.