Aaron Judge — hitting .316 with four home runs, five walks and eight RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Minnesota Twins, with Cole Sands on the mound, on June 7 at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Aaron Judge Betting Information & Stats
- Judge has shown his power as he paces his team with 21 home runs and 42 RBI, with a team-best .313 batting average.
- Judge has reached base via a hit in 39 games this year (of 52 played), and had multiple hits in 18 of those games.
- Judge has homered in 17 games this year (32.7%), leaving the park in 9.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 59.6% of his games this season, Judge has scored at least once. And he’s had 11 games with multiple runs (21.2%).
- Judge has had at least one RBI in 38.5% of his games this year (20 of 52), with more than one RBI 11 times (21.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- In 73.1% of his games this year (38 of 52), Judge has struck out at least once, and in 17 he registered two or more punchouts.
Aaron Judge Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Twins have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.66 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.223 WHIP this season, 13th in the majors.
- The Twins have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Where To Watch Aaron Judge
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.