The San Francisco Giants, including Wilmer Flores (1-for-4 last time out), take on starting pitcher German Marquez and the Colorado Rockies at Oracle Park, Tuesday at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Wilmer Flores Betting Information & Stats
- Flores ranks 71st among hitters in baseball and 24th in RBI.
- Flores has gotten at least one hit in 67.3% of his games this year (33 of 49), with more than one hit nine times (18.4%).
- Flores has homered in six games this year (12.2%), leaving the park in 3.0% of his plate appearances.
- In 22 of 49 games this year, Flores has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
- Flores has driven in a run in 16 games this year (32.7%), including seven games with more than one RBI (14.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Flores has struck out in 44.9% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 12.2%.
Wilmer Flores Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rockies have a 7.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.28) in the majors this season.
- Rockies pitchers have a 1.503 WHIP this season, second-worst in the majors.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Rockies rank 18th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Wilmer Flores
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.