On Tuesday, Willson Contreras (.625 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Chicago Cubs face the Baltimore Orioles, whose starting pitcher will be Kyle Bradish. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Willson Contreras Betting Information & Stats
- Contreras ranks 35th among hitters in baseball and 108th in RBI.
- Contreras has recorded a hit in 28 of 46 games this year (60.9%), including 13 multi-hit games (28.3%).
- Contreras has homered in nine games this year (19.6%), homering in 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Contreras has scored in 25 games this year (54.3%), including seven multi-run games (15.2%).
- In 32.6% of his games this year, Contreras has picked up at least one RBI. In four of those games (8.7%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Contreras has gone down on strikes in 31 of 46 games, with multiple punchouts seven times.
Willson Contreras Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Orioles strike out just 7.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.06) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.312 WHIP this season.
- The Orioles have allowed 59 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Where To Watch Willson Contreras
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.