The Detroit Tigers, including Spencer Torkelson (hitting .219 in his past 10 games, with two doubles, three walks and an RBI), take on starting pitcher Jose Quintana and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Spencer Torkelson Betting Information & Stats
- Torkelson ranks 146th in homers and 223rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Torkelson has picked up a hit in 19 of 49 games this year, with multiple hits eight times.
- Torkelson has gone deep in 8.2%
of his games in 2022, and 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In nine games this year (18.4%), Torkelson has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- Torkelson has had at least one RBI in 16.3% of his games this season (eight of 49), with two or more RBI three times (6.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Torkelson has struck out in 33 games this season (67.3%), with two or more strikeouts in 14 of those contests (28.6%).
Spencer Torkelson Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- The Pirates have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.34) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.369 WHIP this season.
- The Pirates have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Spencer Torkelson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.