On Tuesday, Ryan Mountcastle (.571 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Baltimore Orioles play the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Keegan Thompson. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ryan Mountcastle Betting Information & Stats
- Mountcastle ranks 43rd among hitters in baseball and 80th in RBI.
- In 65.9% of his 44 games this season, Mountcastle has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 11 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 44 games Mountcastle has played this year, he’s hit a home run in seven of them (15.9%), and in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Mountcastle has scored in 29.5% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 11.4%.
- Mountcastle has picked up an RBI in 40.9% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 11.4% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in one contest.
- Mountcastle has gone down on strikes at least once in 30 games (68.2%), including striking out on multiple occasions 11 times.
Ryan Mountcastle Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cubs strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.32) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs rank 20th in MLB with a combined 1.298 WHIP this season.
- The Cubs have given up the third-most long balls so far this season with 67 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Ryan Mountcastle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.