Patrick Wisdom — with an on-base percentage of .383 in his past 10 games, 80 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Chicago Cubs versus the Baltimore Orioles, with Kyle Bradish on the hill, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Patrick Wisdom Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Wisdom ranks 14th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Wisdom has picked up a hit in 55.8% of his 52 games this season, with multiple hits in 23.1% of them.
- Looking at the 52 games Wisdom has played this year, he’s went deep in 12 of them (23.1%), and in 5.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Wisdom has scored at least once 26 times this season (50.0%), including six games with multiple runs (11.5%).
- Wisdom has picked up an RBI in 38.5% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 15.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- In 42 games this year (80.8%), Wisdom has gone down on strikes, and 26 of those included two or more strikeouts.
Patrick Wisdom Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Orioles have a 7.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.06) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.312 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Patrick Wisdom
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.