The Chicago Cubs, including Nico Hoerner (.381 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 57 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nico Hoerner Betting Information & Stats
- Hoerner ranks 192nd in homers and 175th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Hoerner has recorded a hit in 27 of 39 games this season (69.2%), including eight multi-hit games (20.5%).
- In 7.7% of his games this season, Hoerner has hit a long ball, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Hoerner has scored at least once 11 times this year (28.2%), including one multi-run game.
- Hoerner has driven home a run in nine games this year (23.1%), including more than one RBI in 12.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
- In 15 of 39 games this year, Hoerner has struck out (but more than once just two times).
Nico Hoerner Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Orioles strike out just 7.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.06) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.312 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Nico Hoerner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.