On Tuesday, Mike Yastrzemski (batting .189 in his past 10 games) and the San Francisco Giants face the Colorado Rockies, whose starting pitcher will be German Marquez. First pitch is at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Mike Yastrzemski Betting Information & Stats
- Yastrzemski ranks 106th in home runs and 115th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- In 65.9% of his games this season (29 of 44), Yastrzemski has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (25.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Yastrzemski has homered in five games this year (11.4%), homering in 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 21 of 44 games this year, Yastrzemski has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
- Yastrzemski has had at least one RBI in 27.3% of his games this year (12 of 44), with two or more RBI six times (13.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 54.5% of his games this year (24 of 44), Yastrzemski has been set down on strikes at least once, and in seven he registered more than one strikeout.
Mike Yastrzemski Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rockies average just 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.28) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.503 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have given up 57 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Mike Yastrzemski
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.