The Detroit Tigers, including Miguel Cabrera (.387 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Jose Quintana and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Miguel Cabrera Betting Information & Stats
- Cabrera ranks 192nd in homers and 135th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- In 65.2% of his 46 games this season, Cabrera has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 13 multi-hit games.
- Cabrera has hit a home run in 6.5%
of his games in 2022, and 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Cabrera has scored at least once 13 times this season (28.3%), including one multi-run game.
- Cabrera has driven in a run in 12 games this season (26.1%), including seven games with more than one RBI (15.2%).
- Cabrera has gone down on strikes at least once in 33 games this year (71.7%), including 12 games punching out more than once (26.1%).
Miguel Cabrera Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the league this season.
- Pirates pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.34 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.369 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- The Pirates have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Miguel Cabrera
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.